Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Chris Matthews Convinced Me to Vote For Trump



MSNBC's Chris Matthews was asked for his reaction to the speech during the network's convention coverage and didn't hold anything back.
"I don't understand why the Republicans would choose to put this on prime-time television when they have such wonderful stories of American heroism to speak to the American people," an emotional Matthews said. "I think it was wrong.
"I don't care what that woman up there, the mother, has felt. Her emotions are her own. But for the country in choosing a leader, it's wrong to have someone get up there and tell a lie about Hillary Clinton. It's not true. It's logically not true. I think it's wrong that they ruined their evening with this."
The first night of the Republican National Convention is only an hour old in prime time. 

I first became aware of MSNBC when the Ken Starr hearings were taking place and President Bill Clinton, a man I worked to get nominated and elected and voted for twice, became the first President to impeached after the Radical Republicans went mad-dog on President Andrew Johnson.

Republicans were always the party of the abortion lovers, the labor haters, the bank-rollers of the KKK ( yep, the blue stocking crowd were GOP bigots and the cross- burning bullwhippers were Cracker-Democrats) closed-country clubs to Catholics, Jews and African Americans.

As the Progressives like to say, things evolve.  The Progressive Wasp fleas jumped from the GOP, for the most part ( clowns like Senator Mark Kirk of Illinois excluded) and swarmed over the Democratic Party.  Progressives boarded and looted city, county and state governments with great speed after the Democratic Convention in Chicago 1996.  The individual was erased by the monopoly serving the few, but paying lip-service to the many: i.e. labor.

Labor no longer meant the Industrial and the Skilled Trades - Big Labor no longer meant the AFL-CIO - it meant AFSCME and SEIU.  Don't be confused. In order to survive organized labor allowed the mass numbers of unkilled people to reflect progress and power.  Real Power is in the hands of banks, law firms and agenda funded armies of people unleashed on foes, or imagined foes prior to during and well-after every election. Intimidation must be funded and it it,

In 2001, The Saban Group, Fred Eychaner and Steven Bing became the hard money of the DNC.

Democrats were no longer George Dunne, Richard J. Daley, John Stroger, Harold Washington,  Allen Dixon, Ed Howlett, Mike Sheahan, Jeremiah Joyce, or Kevin Joyce.  Democrats are led by people who were once, and should forever be, laughed out of the room - Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, Jan Schakowsky, Mike Quigley, Toni Preckwinkle and Pat Quinn.  Illinois no longer has Senators like Allen Dixon, or the GOP's Curley Dirksen; rather Illinois is represented by mealy-mouthed, vacuous ninnies and rump smoochers like Dick Durbin and Mark Kirk. Clowns all and padded by a lazy media.

Planned Parenthood now owns my local State Senator and Representative who have voted consistently against the values of the people they are meant to serve.

I was on the fence on this horrible election offering the choice between two persons I detest.  I detest one far less than Mrs. Clinton.

I remained a Democrat.  Today, I believe that I can safely vote for one Democrat who retains the values and work ethic of the Party formed my life as much as my education, and religion - Matt O'Shea 19th Ward Organization.

This week, the Buck Laughlin of political commentary, Chris Matthews pushed me into the Trump Camp.

Matthews went off on the mother of one of the slaughtered Benghazi heroes, whom Hillary Clinton disgraced with her lies.



Clown.

I was going to sit this election out.  Not now.  Matthews is a clown, but all of the clowns are backing a liar and a person who would walk over piles of dead children to get anything she wants at the moment and get more clowns to apologize for her.

I will vote against Hillary Clinton.  I will vote against what the Democrat Party has become.  I will hold my nose, gag up my gorge and vote for Trump.  That's one.


No comments: