Thursday, May 31, 2012

Well,"Hey," Back at You, Mr. President


Got this e-mail at lunch time today
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:34:58 -0400 [11:34:58 AM EDT]


From: Barack Obama

To: Patrick hickey @ $556678.org>

Reply-To: democraticparty@democrats.org

Subject: Hey

Hey,Patrick --


I need your help today.
Tonight is the May fundraising deadline, and it matters.

Please donate $3 or more before midnight:

https://my.democrats.org/Deadline-Tonight1

Thank you,



Barack


Dear Mr. President,

How could I have forgotten the deadline?  Well, I'll be dipped and rolled, , butter my ass and call me a biscuit, grab my knackers and call me Barney, thrill my inseam and call me Chris, dog my cats and bone bling my ride!'

Mr. President, like I told Debbie Wasserman Schultz only yesterday, Mr. President "buinneach ort !" Roughly translated from the Irish -"when it snows in the Phillipines, when Cromwell gets out of hell, C'est à rire, not chance, Bub, slim and none is what you get, Nizzle, Please! When abortion get's ditched, maybe. Naw, probabaly not then either.  No Dice,Clay. Please take your foot out of the door.  Thank you, Mr. President.

Most sincerely,

Pat ( AKA - Hickey $hit for brains, Hey, You or other hailing variants.

BTW - nobody ever good news'd me with " Patrick."   Hickey, $hit for brains, Hey, you! all more than acceptable.







No comments: