Wednesday, September 17, 2008

McCain/Palin: If Sarah Palin Only Ran a Failed Bait-Shop, I'd Still Vote For Her, Because of Who Is Against Her - The Chicago Contrarian Way!



If you want to know who you are and how you are doing in life, take a look at who is with you!

You might also get a pretty good gauge from who is against you.

Based upon this very unscientific methodology, one might make some pretty good choices. The fact that Bill Ayers thinks McCain/Palin is evil pretty much tosses the pair into the Holy Water font. Planned Parenthood, never missing any opportunity to snuff some babies in the most NPR snuggish of manners, thinks Obama is refreshing and that has me lighting scented candles in response.

When the blind guy getting coffee at Kean Gas told me, 'Hey Hickey, nice suit!' the acknowledging smile faded from my close-shaved but manly visage - he's right checked slacks and pin-stripped coat, Hmmmmm.

Here's who hates Sarah Palin -

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, to the internet to air their thoughts on John McCain's running mate and the revelation that Palin's unmarried 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

And they write "in the words of Pamela Anderson, 'She can suck it'...

The pair start their rant:

"I really cannot bite my tongue anymore when it comes to Sarah Palin.

I couldn't be more supportive of a woman in office, but let's face it, it comes down to the person, and their beliefs, male or female.

Is it a sin to be gay? Should it be a sin to be straight? Or to use birth control? Or to have sex before marriage? Or even to have a child out of wedlock?"

Pink had earlier had a go at Palin, telling PopEater: "If I were writing a letter to Sarah Palin it would be a lot of whys and hows. Who are you? Do you know? Why do you hate animals? Please point out Iraq on a map."

She continued: "This woman hates women. She is not a feminist. She is not the woman that's going to come behind Hillary Clinton and do anything that Hillary Clinton would've been capable of.... I can't imagine overturning Roe vs. Wade. She's not of this time. The woman terrifies me."

Matt Damon has also joined the celebrity chorus against Palin, telling CBS News: “I think there’s a really good chance that Sarah Palin could be president, and I think that’s a really scary thing, because I don’t know anything about her and I don’t think in 8 weeks I’ll know anything about her. I know she’s the mayor of really, really small town,” Damon adds, “and she’s governor of Alaska for less than two years. I think the pick was made for political purposes, but in terms of governance it’s a disaster.”



One butt-head, Chevy Chase, wants her 'devastated!'

Yeah! When your career tanks, demand the death of the mother of five! What a guy!

Decimated means the death of every tenth person - them drugs must be high powerful out there - Chevy sees Ten Sarah Palins - I wish.

I like Sarah Palin. You don't like her; don't vote for her. You run in great company with some great people - or happen to be VH1, MTV, E-channel addict. If all Sarah Palin's experience amounted to running a failed bait-shop in Custer Park, IL, I'd still vote for her - look at who hates her.

No comments: