Wednesday, January 09, 2008

John McCain - Is Off the Deck!






McCain is off the Deck and in the Air! Thanks to the great Voters of New Hampshire and the band of bloggers behind Brad Marston, Sheridan Folger, Huntsville Alabama's Miss Vicki, Mike Schuyler, Patrick Hynes,Tony GOPrano, and so many more great people, the Man Most Suited - Flight Suited - to lead America in Time of War on Islamist Terror is in Flight to Victory!


Click my post title for the Salon Feature on New Hampshire Victory!

Well Done, Senator McCain!!!!

2 comments:

colecurtis said...

Great post as always Mistah Pat I just came from the other site and "let the dogs out" soto speak.BTW thanks for the mention in your article but you didn't have to because I do so little in comparison to everyone else. but that was a wonderful gesture and I thank you. Mistah McCain was quite a handsome devil in his youth also as is he today still eye candy in a destinguished sort of way.That sounds kind of creepy for me to say since I said it because he reminds me of my Dad. but my dad was handsome so I guess that makes it ok I hope that it does??? Does it Mistah Pat???

Tony GOPrano said...

Pat,

Kudos to you sir and ALL the McCain Victory08 Team Members. We have all just begun to fight (I think someone has said that before?). I am honored to be part of this wonderful Team and am so glad to get to know you and all the other Bloggers!