Thursday, January 17, 2008

John McCain: Honor v.MopesSissiesNinniesBlowhardsCowards


Hat Tip to Mad Irishman Sheridan Folger - the hardest working Man in McCain's Blogger Sphere.http://madirishmaninc.blogspot.com/

Last week, I posted my disgust with MSNBC's mistreatment of Senator John McCain's Victory in New Hampshire, but this takes the cake.

Click my post title for 'This Much We Pledge' A Stand For McCain parallel video treatment of the New Hampshire Victory Speech by Senator McCain - the oafish news readers and clowns at MSNC.

Honor and then there's MSBC. Witness the simpering Peacocks.

2 comments:

Roland Dodds said...

Off comment, but I am sad to say that I just now added you to my blogroll. I am sorry for my slow response!

pathickey said...

Roland, My Boy, nothing is slower than this Knuckle-dragger from Little Flower Parish - except maybe the US Postal Service.

Let's bring it home, for John McCain! Light Speed is for geeks - slow and steady, Old Son, slow and steady!